Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Silver Crown Styles Initiation...

I just learned about STYLE blogs...

                      Well, I've started to learn...


It sounds like something I'd like to try...

It's not exactly rocket science to figure out why I named my blog...

~~~~~SILVER CROWN~~~~~

I'm actually quite proud of my silver crown...


I inherited it from a 
beautiful woman....

MY MOTHER...


What you may not be able to figure out is that the inspiration for this title comes from...

Proverbs 16:31
Gray hair is a crown of splendor;it is attained by a righteous life. 

Future stories will explore and explain my interest in STYLE...


3 comments:

  1. I look forward to what is to come, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee,
    I'm lovin' it...this is really cool! My sister's a model!!
    (& a beautiful one)I'm wondering who's taking all the shots?
    I'll be checking often...you can be sure.
    Love you, Marge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, you are just so cute. You look wonderful. Just as beautiful as the last time we saw each other. Mut be the GRACE.

    ReplyDelete