Friday, March 9, 2012

Dressy Occasion...

Ready for dinner at the Ritz Carlton in Naples, FL while working at the Leadership Forum 




Closer view of detail
Such a lovely location for our conference

Even the jewelry comes from a Thrift Store

Enjoying the outdoor loveliness
 One of the things I like best about Thrift Store shopping, is that I can purchase very reasonably priced items that I will probably wear very infrequently.  


There are a few occasions when my husband and I are able to attend rather fancy dinners.  For those events, I get to wear some of things I find but which languish in my closet until the moment I need to dress up.
  

I'm not sure what I would do without Thrift Stores because it would be very difficult for me to pay retail prices for something I would wear only once or twice.  Finding a dress-up treasure is so exciting! 


So silk and skirts are ready when the occasion warrants.


You'll be ready for any occasion when you shop to be surprised.  Finding an amazing item even when you don't have a place to wear it immediately, is fun and frugal.  Those are huge benefits to shopping at Thrift Stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment