Thursday, March 8, 2012

Going Off Topic...


I very seldom wear brown. 
With my "silver crown",  brown is not my color.  But silver crowns can wear the deepest, richest shade of even some colors which don't suit us especially well.  So here I am in an outfit  with which I'm quite pleased.  
In this post, I'm going off topic.  I am learning to use some tools that are part of my Creative Memories program.  Check out the background in the photo below.  The tool I experimented with is called "cloning".  It becomes possible to use a portion of a photo and apply it over another portion.
       
POOF!!!

I am now standing in front of a solid row of cedar trees.

 
So you see, I've gotten carried away with the background of my photos.  I didn't like the phone lines going through my head so I removed those as well.

Now to get back on topic.  
STYLES!!!
Cute Shoes!!!
But guess what?
When wearing these shoes, I have to walk 
REALLY SLOWLY
because I walk right out of them if I move quickly.  And that is not my style so these shoes no longer live at my house.
They have been consigned and hopefully one of you is enjoying these adorable, very comfortable, slow slippers!!!


Why cover up unattractive background in my photos?  
Isn't it for the same reason that women 
wear make-up, style their hair and wear clothing 
which enhances their natural beauty?  
We want to hide some of our blemishes because then we have greater self-confidence which leads to being our very best.  
The right color, style and fit in our clothing provides a measure of security so that we can be the person God wants us to be without having to hide in shame and disgrace.  
The clothing I wear which allows me to "shine" 
has all been found at Thrift Stores.  
Fashions to help you "shine" your brightest are there also.  
It's an exciting, valuable treasure hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment